Monday, January 17, 2011

Wow

I made it though the first exercise. . .kinda. Wow, what a killer! I finally ordered a pull-up bar last night on e-bay so hopefully it gets here soon. In the meantime I'm using resistance tubes anchored to my door. I'm stoked though. I'm so ready for this mentally and physically. They recommend you do a "fitness test" before you start the program and give you a base to make sure you're fit enough to start the program. I passed everything on that with flying colors minus the pull-ups--no surprise there--so I feel good! I feel ready. I (finally) took "before" pictures. Hopefully I will have some wicked "after" pictures to share in just a few months. I took some with sports bra and shorts only for my own benefit, but since I didn't figure everyone wanted to share in my half-naked "before" pictures. So, in an attempt to be bold and open, here are the "before" pictures:






No comments: