Monday, May 31, 2010

W4--Day 1:

The worst yet, by far! On the bright side, I can only go up, right?

Ward party with chili, hot dogs, baked goods (of course!) I actually stayed away from all the baked goods. . .except my own. 

I couldn't help having a couple pieces of rocky road since I make it so rarely and it was so yummy. I had a few jam shortbread cookies too. 

For dinner we did homemade hamburgers, which were so good. I only had one soda, but then Ella bought cake and Luke bought ice cream for my birthday cause I just have awesome friends like that, so of course, I had to have a piece of that, (it was a pretty small one though).

On the plus, I at least got some exercise throwing the football around, and then playing in the pool which was a blast. Not as much as I really need, I'm sure, but something is better than nothing right?

Okay, better from here on out. I think maybe all my sugar has been hard on the babies tummy's too, which is even more motivation to get back on track. Okay, starting over.

No comments: