Sunday, May 30, 2010

W3--Day 6:

Another "eh" day. Paul took me out to dinner for my birthday. I actually did pretty well there and didn't eat it all and chose a pasta fairly low in calories. However, I had 4 chocolate chip cookies. Yikes. And tomorrow is Memorial Day and the ward Bake-Off. I've decided to make Grandma's Rocky Road Fudge. I actually can only eat a very little bit of that before I don't like it anymore, so hopefully that will help me. It's all the other stuff there that I'm worried about. At least I'll be able to get a lot of exercise playing catch and playing in the pool later that day. Let's hope I can get WAY back on track on Tuesday. In fact, I think I've decided I'm going to try to relive my first week by following it pretty closely, since it was a good week for me, and hope it works twice. It's a good thing we're not quite halfway through this.

No comments: