Saturday, May 29, 2010

W3--Day 5:

Yep, just as I feared I actually did worse today then I did yesterday. Is that even possible?? Apparently. My problem is obviously sugar. Sugar is bad, BAD, BAD for my body!

I had a Jamba Juice for breakfast which wasn't too bad cause it was only 210 calories and all fruit. Then Carolyn took me out to lunch at Tahoe Joe's. I had a grilled chicken breast, which wasn't too bad really, and green beans. However, the mound of mashed potatoes was probably at least twice the size of anything I needed to eat. . .but I did anyway.

Then the bad stuff really happened. Had two sammies from Quiznos for dinner, Rachel bought me a cupcake at Encore, and mom bought a German Chocolate Cake for my birthday. Ahhh! Attack of the sugar. Oh, and I had half a can of soda at Encore too. It's no wonder I've gone up two pounds.

I would love to say I'll be better from here on out, but the reality is, I don't think it will get too much better until after Memorial Day. . .which is Tuesday. . .which, in my opinion is too many days away. Too, too many. Let's at least hope I can keep myself stable for the next 3 days.

No comments: