Thursday, May 27, 2010

W3--Day 3:

BIG cheat yesterday. I had a Snickers bar. And no, not a fun-sized one. It was yummy and I don't feel bad. I've been working really hard and I needed a reward. In fact, I've been a little concerned that I've been losing too fast. I don't want to drop it all so fast that it goes right back on. I really am trying for a permanent lifestyle change and learning to make better decision, but I'm certainly not going to cut out all the yummy stuff that makes life enjoyable.

However my food through the day was good. Had Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast, leftover Hamburger Helper for lunch and a quarter of Alexa's grilled cheese sandwich, then we had a yummy dinner of turkey patties mixed with celery, cream of mushroom soup, some onion, croutons (we were out of bread) and some other seasonings. It was Paul's idea. He found a recipe for canned tuna patties. We had these canned turkey chunks that we need to use. They were actually really yummy, and pretty healthy too! I think we may have to add it as a regular on our menu rotation. I love it when Paul has a great idea. We had rice pilaf and corn with it.

For exercise, I did a whole Tae Bo video. Yep, made it through the whole thing and felt great. I'm stronger than I thought I was, but I can also feel myself getting some of my muscle back quickly. I can even do a few push ups again, yay.

No comments: