Sunday, May 23, 2010

W2--Day 6:

Oh my goodness!! I didn't think it could get worse, but it did yesterday. I think I hit my all-time low so far. Oh no, not junk, just not eating at all. So much worse, I think. I did at lease have a bowl of cereal before I left for the gym because I didn't want to go on a completely empty stomach. That just about ended up being the only thing I ate all day. No, not because I was trying to starve myself into losing weight. I think that's a stupid method. It was just a busy day. I had Rachel's choir concert thing, and I was at the auditorium most of the second half of the day, and of course, no food there. Then, didn't have much time between rehearsal and start of the concert, and after the concert I didn't want to eat that late.Ugh.

I ended up eating a small (single serving) bag of Chex Mix, and then some of the leftover blonde brownie when we got home (at almost 11:00). Let's just say it was a horrible day.

About the only good part of the day: I discovered the rowing machine at the gym. Wow. LOVE it! Now, even more sad it was my last gym day and that I waited all week to try it out because I thought about it earlier in the week and didn't get to it for some reason (forgot about it maybe?).

Let's hope week 3 is better than week 2 has been...

No comments: