Monday, May 24, 2010

W3--Day 1:

Ugh, this is hard! Today was neither bad nor good. Well, okay, a little more bad than good. On the plus, a friend came over and brought her boys which took Keith out of my hair for a little while which was great! On the minus side, I didn't get any workout in because a friend came to visit and because after that I was filling out paperwork trying to get a loan modification so we can afford to live here even on our current income. (Wish us luck that that pans out...)

Food was decent...until dinner. We need to go grocery shopping. I ended up having to go out to get ink to print out the paperwork and picked up dinner while I was out because we didn't have anything planned on the menu tonight. Since I hadn't eaten a ton of other food today I don't think it will completely undo me, but it's not a good thing either. And I'm having serious sugar cravings! I want chocolate chip cookies something fierce! But, I have to be really good this week so that I can enjoy a couple things at the ward bake-off next Monday.

Hope I can make it through.

No comments: