Saturday, February 5, 2011

booyah!

yay! as of about 20 minutes ago, i finished my regular 3 weeks for phase 1, AND i didn't miss a single workout in these 3 weeks. i have the recovery week for phase 1 next week and then onto phase 2. i'm super excited to be doing something different this week and then starting a new phase next week. seriously, it's like p90x was made for me. i get so bored so easily. this is my ideal workout because i have my workouts planned for me so i know exactly what i'm doing every day and don't have to decide, but i don't have to do the same workout twice in one week which i love. as it is, i feel like a week isn't very far apart and find myself thinking, "i just did this one" when it's been 7 days.


i'm excited for the next week and then the week following. i feel better and that's what matters most. :)

No comments: