Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 3:

I was HUNGRY today!

Had Malt-O-Meal for breakfast with a little milk and brown sugar. Had a grilled cheese sandwich as a mid-morning snack, then some leftover stew for lunch. As an afternoon snack I had a PB&J, and then sunday chicken and rice for dinner with some corn on the side. I had 2 legs and a fair amount of rice, but I don't feel bad since I am trying to nurse two babies. I also had a bowl of cereal between dinner and bed cause i just need those extra calories right now.

Workouts were good today. My core circuit only took about 15 minutes because I didn't want to overdo it, so then I did about 35-40 minutes of power yoga (didn't look at the clock, so I'm not sure). When Paul got home I took a 30 minute skate. I actually made better time on the way back then out, so yay me.

My yoga didn't tape because I forgot to turn off the VCR after programming it! I was so sad. I will try again tomorrow.

Legs are pretty sore, but I'll make it through.

Cheat:
1 key lime truffle

No comments: