Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 4:

Today was tough since I had to take the boys to the doctor in the morning. It threw my whole day off and made it difficult to find motivation. I coped out on breakfast and had a bowl of Life cereal. Not the worse choice, but not the best. For lunch I had a tuna melt which was yummy and not a bad choice IMO. I also had a bowl of rice from the leftover sunday chicken. Mmmm. I have a weak spot for my rice. For dinner we had beef stroganoff, but I think it was a decent-sized portion.

I almost didn't get my exercising in due to the lack of motivation from my messed up day, but I finally got up the umph around 4:45. Fortunately, Paul made dinner while I did my 30 minute upper body circuit. I'm glad I didn't forgo it as I felt better after, and didn't want to miss a day so soon in the competition. If I can just continue to take it one day at a time, one meal at a time I think I can do really well and stick with this.

Cheats:
1 key lime truffle
1 raspberry cream chocolate

Day's triumph:
I was offered a brownie at our RS activity and I turned it down. I will not be a compulsive eater!

No comments: