Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Important Discovery

I've made a very sad, but important discovery.

Milk is not my friend.

I know, that should probably be kind of an obvious statement right? Well, I didn't realize. They say dairy is good for you. . .but in moderation. I really love milk. I drink milk like water when it's around. The scale was starting to go down a few weeks ago, then it went up again. I was discouraged and frustrated because I was SO excited when it started to go down. Looking back, I realized it started to go up again when we got more milk in the house. It's only l%, but it doesn't matter. When it's here, I drink it. . .too much. Since I've cut back, I can see a significant difference. 

Yay, for discovering what doesn't work for me!

1 comment:

Mel McDonald said...

I have that problem too... mostly cause it's easier to drink out of the jug than getting a glass down to pore some water. Now I just keep water bottles in the fridge:) Yay for finding out what doesn't work for you!