Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 5:

I can't decide if yesterday was good or bad. I guess maybe that means it was just a wash. My food wasn't great, but I think the amount of exercise I did helped counteract any bad food decisions.

Breakfast was peanut butter and jelly sandwich (weird, I know).

Lunch was ham and cheese on wheat with mayo/mustard and fresh spinach, mmm.

Dinner was a cheeseburger from In-N-Out (I really don't even care for In-N-Out that much, but Paul really does so I went with him). According to myfitnesspal.com it's actually not THAT high in calories and I stayed was below my calories yesterday. I only had probably 6 or 7 french fried and water to drink with dinner.

Cheats:
After dinner we went to a friend's house and they had snacks. I had 3 Red Vines,and probably two hand fulls of strawberries with this strawberry cream cheese/marshmallow puff mix. I also had a Dr. Pepper yesterday and a truffle too.

See what I mean about not being able to decide?

My exercise saved me, as I walked for almost 90 minutes with a baby on front and pushing a double stroller. Then I did about 50 minutes of yoga. It was a good workout day.
Now let's see how the weekend goes.

P.S. - In case you're wondering, I'm down 3 lbs. so far. =) Yay!

No comments: