Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 6:

I had an okay day. I decided to give myself a little reward since I've been pretty good all week and I didn't stress too much about what I ate yesterday. I had Life cereal for breakfast and then some Pasta Roni Fettuccine with some turkey chunks in it for lunch. For dinner we had some Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper, burrito style (good stuff) and I drank a fair amount of water too.

I did a 40 minute skate which made a little headache I'd had coming on go away. I think I've discovered the exercise really helps my headaches, which is great, because I haven't really had any all week.

I ate a fair amount of junk yesterday:
3 See's Candies (but they're gone now so not more temptations!)
strawberry ice cream
kettle corn

However, I was still not that far above my calories (according to myfitnesspal and that is not accounting for my nursing twins) so, really I was probably still under with the exercise. That's why I didn't feel too bad. Still having to fight the craving for sugar though. Ugh. Hope it's not always here.

No comments: