Friday, May 21, 2010

W2--Day 4:

What a bust. Yesterday was not a good one. The scale still moved this morning, bur just barely. I don't know what happened, I just had no motivation. An to top it off I sabotaged my eating as well. I was quite a bit over my calories, and didn't exercise. This is my first real bad day and I'm not liking it, so I guess I better redouble my efforts because I'm just starting to feel better about myself.

Breakfast was a scramble egg on wheat toast. just a little bit of margarine on my toast.

Lunch was leftover Hamburger Helper Crunchy Taco in a tortilla, (so yummy).

And dinner. . .well, dinner was most of my calories for the day at over 900. We got pizza. We haven't had good pizza in awhile. I had two pieces of the Grilled Chicken Club from Papa John's. . .which probably wouldn't have been so bad by itself, but then I had 3 chicken wings too. I'm weak!

Didn't get any exercise in because, well. . .I just didn't feel like it. And as a snack I had 2 banana nut muffins. Shame, shame on me. Today has to be better. . .right? I will at least get some exercise in. Okay, so, maybe 8 weeks will be hard, but I WILL reach my goal of 160! I have to!

No comments: