Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 7:

Week one complete!

And not too bad I think. Today was a decent day. Had waffles for breakfast, and a glass of milk cause I can't totally give it up. But I have been a lot better about not drinking some every time I open the fridge. Fortunately, I really do love water.

For lunch I had the rest of the leftover sunday chicken rice, and then half a turkey-chunks sandwich (it was canned turkey chunks, but you know how all canned meat smells and tastes the same so it was like eating tuna).

Dinner was yummy red-sauce, Mexican style enchiladas and some refried beans. I know it probably wasn't a "healthy" choice, but it was yummy and the rest of my day wasn't too bad, though I probably went over my carb allowance. Oh well. It's the weekend, right?

I took a break today from exercise. I'm very slightly sore all over (like the kind you notice with a good stretch; ya know, it's a good kind of sore?) and I definitely think my muscles need at least one day off a week.

Cheats:
1 Dr. Pepper

So, here I come Week Two. When I weigh in tomorrow I will post my official weight loss for the week. Crossing my fingers that it's a good number!

No comments: