Wednesday, May 19, 2010

W2--Day 3:

Today has been tough for me. 

This nursing-while-trying-to-lose-weight thing is certainly a double-edged sword. On the one hand I've got a lot more leeway where calories is concerned. On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure how MUCH that actually is, plus, I'm hungry a lot more than I would usually be and have to decide where the line is between real hunger and boredom hunger. So, really, I'm not sure if I've had a "good" food day or not.

Breakfast was Cream of Wheat. Lunch was PB&J followed by two eggs on a piece of toast a few hours later. Dinner was leftover enchiladas, but not much 'cause there wasn't much left. Haven't really done anything physical today except some cleaning, but in about 15 I'm on my way out to the gym to get some cardio and weights in too. Wish me luck. Oh, and I did have a Dr. Pepper, cause it was the last one left!

No comments: