Wednesday, May 19, 2010

W2--Day 2:

Another good day. It's easier to stay away from the sugar and junk food since there's not really any in my house anymore.

It was kind of an early and long morning having to be in Tulare by 8:00 and then going straight to the DMV to renew my license so after I got down there I broke down and stopped at McDonald's and got a sausage muffin with egg and cheese. I know, bad, but I was really hungry. The worst part is, I was hungry an hour later and wishing I hadn't eaten it.

For lunch I had PB&J and then a couple hours later for a between lunch dinner snack I had a bowl of Life cereal.

Dinner was good though. I had a small chicken breast, grilled on my George Foreman Grill, some long grain wild rice, and some broccoli. It was really yummy.

Snacks were one package of Austin cheese and peanut butter crackers, and some Colby Jack cheese. I had a lot of calories, but I worked out too.

Went back to the gym and did some upper body work on machines, then I also did 30 minutes on a treadmill, 20 on a stationary bike and 10 on an elliptical. I guess I couldn't make up my mind.

Scale's still going in the right direction. Haven't stalled yet, and it's always been going down. Don't know how long it will continue, but hope it goes for awhile more. I'd really like to break into the 160's by the end of next week at the latest. I'm getting close!

No comments: